Position Primer 2013 - Wide Receiver

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

First thing is first... Gotta get threw another offseason with britt.... That means keeping his silly ass at home so he isn't suspended or in jail.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I meant time and effort. The Titans will not let him go without giving him another season.

I agree that a big year could get him the tag but that'll be a huge number compared to what Jared Cook would get if franchised next season.

This is assuming he keeps his nose clean.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't see us going after any of the top FA WRs. If Baltimore were to cut Boldin I'd jump on that quick. The Hawkins deal is a total waste of money. I know he can play but the fact that he is our 2nd highest paid WR and doesn't even play makes no f***ing sense whatsoever.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I hardly watch KC at all, but I think Bowe has dropped every single ball that I've seen thrown to him. The announcers always follow it up with how the KC coaches called him out for not working hard.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Sounds like an ideal titans receiver.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I already think the Free Agent crop is weakening.

I think Baltimore will retain Boldin after seeing how integral he is to their offense today, and I can see Andy Reid going hard to keep Bowe.

His West Coast offense has always functioned best with a big receiver that can be effective on slants (see TO).

Drafting a WR is still very much a possibility in my mind.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'll take them all

8. JCBRAVE

Might wanna update Damian's salary, just shot up to $1.323 million based on rookie-deal incentives

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Austin Collie? Naaaaah dog. He gave my (now ex) girlfriend the elevator/bedroom eyes in Chattanooga at the St. John's a few years ago when she was his server, and I wished him harm in the future. A few months later his brains got turned into soup... Don't mess with my women...

10. JCBRAVE

Noted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar