Poor Marcus Lattimore

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Man I really hope the kid can come back. Hey, Michael Bush had a similar injury in College and had a metal rod inserted permanently into his lower leg, and he looks damn good. Just sayin', it can be done.

2. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Reminds me of McGahee vs Ohio state

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Didnt Lattimore just come off an ACL injury? Who comes back from that twice?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

For some reason the name Frank Gore comes to mind

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

All I can say is that kid is a grown ass man. Did you see how calm he was after that. His toes touched his forehead and he lower leg was at a 45 degree angle to the upper half but yet he was calm and didn't shed a tear or scream.... not gonna lie.. if my toes hit my forehead I'd cry like a little ***** if I even survived.

I feel fore him, wish him the best and I have to say... I despise the Vols but how they responded to the injury on the field, a class act.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think he was about to go into shock or pass out, to me he looked like he was out of it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ghost

watched it again.. yea your probably right. His head was jerky when he was moving it looking around like he was confused.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Here's his injury from twitter..
    Marcus Lattimore suffered a Broken Femur, Broken Patella, Torn ACL, Torn MCL, Torn PCL, and Torn LCL in Todays Game. #PrayForLattimore

9. Ghost

yeah..... hes done

10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

has to be career ending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar