Ponies Forever

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oh yea... that "skank."

So many more of my friends are getting into it now... I basically conditioned everyone into liking it because I brought it up so damn much. One girl I know just ran through every single episode in two weeks. Now that is impressive.

I have no idea why I care what other people watch... I guess it just pisses me off how so many people rave about sh*tty shows when Breaking Bad is out there. It's just so far superior to basically everything on TV that I feel like to not watch it is tragic. Like if you go your whole life without watching it, damn that's sad. haha

The past two summers I've been going over to a friend's house every Sunday night to watch it.

I guess this happened to me:

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea man good looks on putting me onto this show, amazing writing.

Ill probably watch every season within the next few days. Im averaging 6 episodes a night.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Someone needs to get Ryan some DVDs of Dragon Ball Z.

I am 22 years old and will still watch that if I see it on Saturday mornings.

If you are a grown man and watch a cartoon about little ponys running around you should probably be on a list somewhere.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Never seen one episode. Might watch them at some point.

The only shows I usually watch are the USA shows like Burn Notice, Suits, and Psych.

They do a good job with those.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

GM was a ****ing terrible poster and was 'ran off' for a reason. just because you spam threads does not make it good discussion.

6. RavensShallBurn

I'm not into the shows on USA. I have friends who are into Burn Notice and Suits... Psych was always just way too stupid for me. I thought the humor was way too cheesy.

If you watch (and finish) Breaking Bad, I just don't see any way possible for you to not like it more than the shows you listed.

I've never heard anyone who's actually watched an entire season of BB to not like it. I have dumb friends who are like "no BB is stupid and Dexter is the greatest show of all time." I deal with stupidity a lot... and I would consider myself a big Dexter fan too.

I think they just enjoy mindless killing and implausibilities throughout their shows. They like not needing their brain to be at full capacity to watch. They like not having to pay attention to all the dialogue.

I blame Adderall.

7. JCBRAVE

USA shows cant hold a candle to Breaking Bad. This show is nuts.

Shameless is also good show to catch, Sons if Anarchy is almost on those shows levels but not really.

Its too soon to really say considering I'm only halfway thru season 2 (at this very second), but this might be the best show I've ever seen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

The day where you actually somewhat understand my avatar soon approaches... but you won't fully understand it until later.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

ohhhh **** i get it now lol. eh, not bad.

10. JCBRAVE

Im gonna do everbody reading this a favor and put you on to stream-tv.me

Go there and watch what Im watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar