Ponies Forever

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Some of you old heads.....its funny thats the only reason he's wearing it. At least the guy has a sense of humor and some personality.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

oh you know good and well you're in the circle jerk, don't you worry.

Id even go as far as to say its off putting to a lot of other members how some people here flock together.

I mean dare I say I like RollTide for what he offers the site because no matter how often hes screwed with he always comes back for more, and even better, he has good information on football related topics.

All this buddy buddy stuff is going to keep us from having the premier Titans site, it needs to get fixed.

For instance, that grandmajesty guy, that guy brought up valid points, but he was ran off for some petty ass stuff. I seriously dislike that about this site.

Actually not just here, but I hang around here more than other sites, so I noticed it more here.

I know youll be mad, but the Circle Jerks need to stop.

And id even bet you all of TEs highfives came from the same 4 people. Mine come from all over.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're just mad I dissed your thread making. lol

Maybe you're in the circle jerk and you don't know it.

Grandmajesty was run off because he joined and made too many threads too fast... half of his info was good, half was awful, and there was usually an annoying tone to his threads.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

Trust me when I say this, no one on the internet can hurt my feelings. I dont know any of you, not one, how anyone is bothered by some anonymous stranger over the Internet is beyond me.

Im just saying something I feel needs to be said for the sake of gotitans.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

I don't even have to post a followup, RSB doing my work for me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

Dude, I was joking. lol... and I agree. Nothing from some random dude online is gonna bother me.

7. JCBRAVE

Oh BTW, Im on season of BB. Im hooked

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RavensShallBurn

Season what? lol

9. JCBRAVE

2!

10. JCBRAVE

That crack hoe just pulled an 8-ball out of her ass. I heard the wetness sounds of butt goo. Gross

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar