Pollard's Goal Is Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 19, 2013.

?
  1. This Year

26.3%
  2. 2014

26.3%
  3. 2015

15.8%
  4. 2016

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. After Bud Dies

26.3%
  7. Any Year Before Bud Dies

5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was just joking before but Pollard might really kill someone now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

A lot of things have to go right for any team to make the Super Bowl but we need Locker to play well, our OL to dominate like the old days, and some of our younger defensive guys to step up. Now this all could really happen and if it does then look out. We make the playoffs but not sure about being a true SB contender. Hopefully next year.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I don't know if we are ever going to win the super bowl just because it is so random and it is mostly momentum based but I will say that this can be a perennial playoff team in 2-3 seasons depending on how Jake Locker and other key players progress.

Also I just want to say the Bernard Pollard is quickly becoming one of my favorite Titans of all time; which is impressive seeing as he has never played a snap for us. I love everything he has said and the energy he bring to the locker room. If we re-sign him after this season I am definitely buying his jersey.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It COULD happen this year. No doubt. This team has the talent.

Momentum is a funny thing. If we come out of the gate and win at Pittsburgh, a LOT of momentum is initiated. If we somehow beat Houston the next week, then watch out for this team, they are DEFINITELY playoff bound. Split those games, 50-50 chance. If we lose both, then slim chance to make the playoffs.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont see how we could lose that game, we have Captain America as our SS

pollardamerica.jpg

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I honestly think this year or next will be our best shot. A lot of things have to go right:

Locker needs to show up, make smart plays and avoid costly turnovers
    CJ1.5 showing up would really help.
    Greene needs to convert the 3rd & goal/shorts
    Britt is in a contract year, then we can tag him next year. He'll want a payday, this is our year to get the most production out of him as possible.
    Our oline needs to gel, if they can get it figured out in preseason we're laughing.
    McCarthy staying healthy would be massive, and unlikely.

We need some young guys to step up, Pollard to turn this into a scary tough to play against D, Locker to play like the first round pick that he is.

I think we're very under the radar, honestly if this team can mesh by week 1, stay relatively healthy and get a couple good breaks I think they could make a legit run. I'd be happy with a PO birth, or even a PO win, but all you've got to do is make the show. A lot would need to go right for us to have a shot, but I think it's feasible over the next few years.

8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Love this Guy.
    Get to the playoffs and anything can happen. I love what we have done this offseason, on paper we look much better. I think we are an 9-10 win team. It comes down to Locker.

Getting excited now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar