Pollard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

What's that I see? A true leader on the Titans D? It couldn't be ... Yippee!!!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And this is the reason I wanted this guy on our team so bad.

Glad to see a culture change taking place, it's needed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We desperately needed a guy like Pollard. We need an identity again.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

[​IMG]

But I totally agree that Pollrd is going to have a major impact on the feild ans in the Locker room.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

But seriously ... I know that its all just talk right now, but this is the exact attitued we have been lacking on this team. That type of leadership is something that can infect the entire D and make them all play harder. We haven't had a true leader on this team in a while. I am very glad that we got one now. I think this will rub off on the youngs guys esp (hopefully on some older guys like Griff too)

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Actually, Griffin is the quiet/non-star type of athlete. He doesn't want the spotlight, and sure as heck doesn't feel comfortable in it. This more than anything is a great reason not to make someone your cornerstone on defense, he doesn't help make others better, the polar opposite of Finny. But, Pollard is the perfect guy to put in the back end of the Defense to line up next to Griffin and do all the dirty work. I love his passion, attitude and general nasty demeanor......reminds me of Blaine Bishop everytime I hear him talk. I'm excited.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'll never have been happier to see a unsportsmanlike conduct call against us in week 1.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If he performs for us on a consistent basis throughout the season, we need to sign him long-term and make sure he doesn't become a free agent again.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Prediction: Pollard kills a Steeler week 1.

• High Five High Five x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar