Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pollard rips into Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,504
    Gotta agree about the jersey, you don't wear another teams colors. Its just the rules of being a fan. I can respect collecting your favorite players jerseys, but you just don't wear them.
    NcTitans_fan, afcsouthdom and The Hammer high five this.
  2. BCTitans Rookie

Brown
    Moolah:
    $340

I've been thinking the same. Question is if he knows when to turn it on and off. Right now, all I've seen is an "On" switch nonstop.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,516
    [IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,516
    and until the end of the stooler game it can stay that way IMO
  3. trueblue901 Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $6
    I think Pollard will be the difference maker this season. Ayers and Brown are going to be alot stronger this year. Pollard will be Johnny on the spot, I can't wait for the season, I'm itchin.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    There's a difference between TO and Ocho being idiots and Pollard stepping up and being a leader that we've needed for a very long time.
    nbtoppers2, Parking Lot B and GoT high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,516
    agreed.

when Pollard starts doing driveway workouts for National Enquirer then I will start having an issue with it
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $826
    Pollard was very impressive at Camp. A definite Leader - Runs his mouth but from what we saw he can definitely back it up.
    afcsouthdom and ncaalover12 high five this.
  5. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $857
    Pollard is a champ and has been around great defensive leaders, he knows exactly what he's doing imo. Even if things got rough, i think he'd be the one still trying to rally the troops, he knows too much to become divisive. He's a warrior, just liability verses the pass but great for this team!
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,516
    cant be any worse in space than Rudd was
    ncaalover12 high fives this.