Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pollard: Ref’s admission came too late

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    #1, Decker is a little bytch, #2 Pay Pollard back some of that money.
  1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,672
    Pollard has played well this year. Struggled some in coverage, but we knew what we were getting there. He has also made quite a few plays in coverage.

Home run free agent compared to that scrub at LG
    charlzcrush, nytitaner and GoT high five this.
  2. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

I can agree with that but Pollard carries some baggage with him. Refs know he is going to hit people and with the rules they way they are they have to call a penalty on him. Yes he shouldn't have been penalized but **** happens and they did. No way would it have changed the outcome of the game
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,141
    Yep. After that game, Decker moved himself into close 2nd (just behind Philip Rivers) on my Most Hated Players list.
    Zappa71 high fives this.
  4. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    I hear you. He is my favorite Titan. Really hope we can retain him.
  5. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,674
    Keep on hitting pollard...you are one of the few reasons I still care about this team at all. **** THE NFL....it is dying in front of our eyes with each ******* change to the rules that take away a defensive players ability to play the game. It will be touch football with some kind of electronic sensor signifying a "tackle" soon enough. The game I loved growing up is gone.
    JCBRAVE and Titans Eternal high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,663
    anyone else notice 'la Vagician' adjusting too the rules.

Instead of running up and getting trucked Vagician style. He dropped too a knee and waited for the ball carrier too get too him. Pathetic puzzy arsed sissy :bs:
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,435
    Love his "I'll take a fine and hit someone" line.

Please, extend this guy's contract.

Now.
    charlzcrush, Alzarius, JCBRAVE and 2 others high five this.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $89
    I used to hate Pollard, and I do think he is a liability, but only because of the rule changes. 10 years ago, this guy would have made us forget, even more, about Bishop. With that being said, he is damn near our only leader on the team. He has to be back next year.
    charlzcrush, Laserjock and GoT high five this.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,938
    Retaining him shouldn't be a problem. No one else really wanted him last year...