Poll: Who do you prefer as Titans defensive coordinator?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 15, 2014.

?

Who do you want to be the Titans' next DC?

1. "Uncle Keith" Butler

36.9%
  2. Ray Horton

63.1%
  1. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Horton seems to be the guy, if the Browns wanna let him go at a reasonable price.

@RapSheet
    15m

For #Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt, his choice for DC is now Ray Horton. But Horton & Browns are still negotiating the terms of his buyout

@AlbertBreer
    14m

Per @MaryKayCabot, Ray Horton has accepted the defensive coordinator job with the Titans. Working out financials now.

@RapSheet
    13m

Horton’s hire by #Titans won’t be official until Tues when NFL office opens. Titans inherit his 3 years left, Browns working on offset value
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I still like Bud's bird better. He would do the double birdy! lol
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. 520

520 Starter

well cecils half the man bud was

so we get half the fingers
  5. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

Yeah, that's what he was saying at first, but then he told my cousin that he was more comfortable with the Steelers D and organization. Maybe he wanted to honor the contract too, that much I don't know. But the contract wasn't his MAIN reason for not accepting the Titans job.
  6. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

I think he is next in line to take over Dick Lebeau's defense and he knows it. Taking over for one of the greatest all time doesn't sound like a bad gig to me
  7. Gut

Gut Starter

Somewhat of a moot point now that he is our DC, but I don't care who your QB is, if you're 30th in the league in red zone scoring...that's BAD!!! Hope he doesn't significantly better here. He has before and we certainly have talent...
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was not aware of that stat... That's bad, but the Browns are working with much less talent - outside of Haden.
  9. Gut

Gut Starter

As I said, it's really neither here nor there now that he's our DC. He HAS had success before and I like Spanos coming here to coach LB's. Good signs!!! Hoping we get his best!!!:)
  10. 520

520 Starter

plus like the browns had bad qbs. and when they did score they scored on long bombs to Gordon. I bet the d played 45 minutes of each game lol