Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Poll: Who do you prefer as Titans defensive coordinator?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 15, 2014.

?

Who do you want to be the Titans' next DC?

"Uncle Keith" Butler 24 vote(s) 36.9%
Ray Horton 41 vote(s) 63.1%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $595
    Horton seems to be the guy, if the Browns wanna let him go at a reasonable price.

@RapSheet
    For #Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt, his choice for DC is now Ray Horton. But Horton & Browns are still negotiating the terms of his buyout

@AlbertBreer
    Per @MaryKayCabot, Ray Horton has accepted the defensive coordinator job with the Titans. Working out financials now.

@RapSheet
    Horton’s hire by #Titans won’t be official until Tues when NFL office opens. Titans inherit his 3 years left, Browns working on offset value
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,462
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    I still like Bud's bird better. He would do the double birdy! lol
    GoT and Hoffa high five this.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $6,576
    well cecils half the man bud was

so we get half the fingers
  4. CaptainInsano02 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $381
    Yeah, that's what he was saying at first, but then he told my cousin that he was more comfortable with the Steelers D and organization. Maybe he wanted to honor the contract too, that much I don't know. But the contract wasn't his MAIN reason for not accepting the Titans job.
  5. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    I think he is next in line to take over Dick Lebeau's defense and he knows it. Taking over for one of the greatest all time doesn't sound like a bad gig to me
  6. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    Somewhat of a moot point now that he is our DC, but I don't care who your QB is, if you're 30th in the league in red zone scoring...that's BAD!!! Hope he doesn't significantly better here. He has before and we certainly have talent...
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,751
    I was not aware of that stat... That's bad, but the Browns are working with much less talent - outside of Haden.
  8. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    As I said, it's really neither here nor there now that he's our DC. He HAS had success before and I like Spanos coming here to coach LB's. Good signs!!! Hoping we get his best!!!:)
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $6,576
    plus like the browns had bad qbs. and when they did score they scored on long bombs to Gordon. I bet the d played 45 minutes of each game lol