Poll: Which of the Day Two draft picks do you like best?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., May 1, 2016.

?
  1. DE Kevin Dodd

20.7%
  2. NT Austin Johnson

31.0%
  3. RB Derrick Henry

32.2%
  4. S Kevin Byard

16.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I think Johnson and Byard will both start at some point this season of not our season opener for sure.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

I like both of their chances to start. I really hope they split the reps pretty evenly between Murray & Henry. Whoever has the hot hand should stay in IMO. No more of the Whiz style. He would pull a RB who just got a couple of nice runs. If they are getting it done & don't need a breather let the guy work!

I like Dodd and hope he can make an impact in sub packages. I know I feel a lot better about our pass rush this year. Last year I knew if Morgan or Orakpo went down the other was going to get doubled. Now teams will not have that luxury if one of the starters goes down.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JBC

JBC Starter

I agree that those two probably have the best chance of the rookies to start this season. Remember though, Lebeau isn't a fan of starting rookies in his defenses. It does seem as though the defensive depth has been improved.

4. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Dodd is by far the most important day two pick. If all three pan out, Dodd will have the most to do with us being a contender. Pass rush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar