Poll: Which coach will win a playoff game sooner? Jeff Fisher or Ron Rivera?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jan 12, 2011.

?
  1. Jeff Fisher

36.6%
  2. Ron Rivera

51.2%
  3. Both will win a playoff game in the same season

4.9%
  4. Neither will win a playoff game for the rest of their head coaching careers

7.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Seems top me that the logical "fan" would choose playoffs vs no playoffs no matter who the coach is..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I honestly don't know. I'll pick Ron Rivera for the hell of it. I'd love for it to be Fisher because that would mean my team is no longer an embarrassment. But I just don't think Fisher has it in him to make to the playoffs, much less win in the playoffs.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Ron Rivera's son.

4. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

yeah sure, but take the playoffs at what cost? Keeping Fisher around for another five years just because he got lucky and backdoored us into the playoffs at 8-8 only to lose in the 1st round, no thanks. Dump Fisher, plenty of first year coaches can take their teams to the playoffs.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Far too many "ifs" in that outlook. Playoffs are a no brainer..

6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Just please let that chick in that picture just shove both of those knives in each side of my head now... I can't argue with stupidity.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I suggest that you are arguing with stupidity. It is one of the tools of your argument.

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

:stupid:

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Don't argue with Cruds. He'll bring you down a level, and have you smashing your head into walls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar