Poll: Titans wide receivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm very aware. Players get shopped all the time... doesn't mean they're gone. This is the first I have heard that Munchak is not pleased with Nate though. Do you have any evidence to back that up or is it an assumption?

If you're assuming Munch isn't happy with Nate just because we had him on the trade block, you could be very wrong. It's a business... part of it.

By cutting Hawkins, we save $1.2mil and don't have to worry about filling his void. By cutting Nate, we save $4.2 mil, but we suffer an actual loss.

So, while there's a $3mil difference there, I don't see the point in cutting your best, most reliable WR instead of cutting your worst one.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

based on how Kenny Britt played last season IDK if he's good enough to make this roster...He sucked real hard.

4. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

If I had to pick an release order It would go:
    1)Hawkins - I don't remember what he got payed in 2012 but Paying him anything for 5 catches all season is ridiculous.
    2) Mariani - Should be tied with Hawkins for the 1 spot but he has return value
    3) Preston - has value on the Practice squad but that's about it,was only activated last season because of Hawkins bad play
    4)Washington - Getting older and somewhat over payed with rumored effort issues Titans have already been shopping him.Average players from bad teams don't get shopped around for the sake of shopping them.
    I would still hate to see him go.

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Totally Hawkins, why we ever gave him a new contract is beyond me. I also don't even know why we drafted him.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Mariani is gone. That is if he's even fully healed from his injury. That was pretty nasty.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Hawkins is good after the catch. The problem is getting him the ball with room to work!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's true, Nate was dogging it late in the season.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is likely the case.

Mariani has trouble separating from DB's, if we have Reynaud now, why do we need a lousy WR that can't separate?

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Kenny Britt...if he don't stay out of trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar