Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Poll: Titans backup quarterback switch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Indifferent. Doesn't really matter we are either going to the playoffs with Jake or drafting a QB next year.
    amy and GOFIGURETITANS high five this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I like it. Fitz is younger, talent-wise not much of a difference, opened up more money.
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $185
    I like Hass a lot, but he really wasn't very good last year. He was DECENT against the Bills and Steelers, but sucked pretty hard in the rest of his games ... and at 37 he is only going to get worse. I think the Titans made the right move. Hass is wouldn't be an option for more than just one year. Fitz gives us some ins for the next few years.

Don't want to get into a KFC situation where someone way to old gets thrust into a starting role again
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,587
    Locker and Hass were bros for life, so I'm a bit sad to see him go. Fitz is still a better backup though, and if Locker gets injured or doesn't work out, at least we have a possible long-term starter in Fitz. Hass's starting days are done.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,517
    I am pleased with it. Out with the old. The old sucks in the Titans case on everything since 2004.
  7. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    I'm not sure how Locker will take being a backup to Fitzpatrick
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  8. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $726
    As long as we get the best QB on the field, so be it. That being said...... I don't see it.
  9. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    This poll is stupid.

Locker STARTED over Hasselbeck, so why wouldn't he be a better backup than Hasselbeck?
  10. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    Fitz is an upgrade over Hass, maybe he can help out Locker and teach him a few new things as well.