Poll: Titans backup quarterback switch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Indifferent. Doesn't really matter we are either going to the playoffs with Jake or drafting a QB next year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I like it. Fitz is younger, talent-wise not much of a difference, opened up more money.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I like Hass a lot, but he really wasn't very good last year. He was DECENT against the Bills and Steelers, but sucked pretty hard in the rest of his games ... and at 37 he is only going to get worse. I think the Titans made the right move. Hass is wouldn't be an option for more than just one year. Fitz gives us some ins for the next few years.

Don't want to get into a KFC situation where someone way to old gets thrust into a starting role again

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Locker and Hass were bros for life, so I'm a bit sad to see him go. Fitz is still a better backup though, and if Locker gets injured or doesn't work out, at least we have a possible long-term starter in Fitz. Hass's starting days are done.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I am pleased with it. Out with the old. The old sucks in the Titans case on everything since 2004.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I'm not sure how Locker will take being a backup to Fitzpatrick

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

As long as we get the best QB on the field, so be it. That being said...... I don't see it.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

This poll is stupid.

Locker STARTED over Hasselbeck, so why wouldn't he be a better backup than Hasselbeck?

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Fitz is an upgrade over Hass, maybe he can help out Locker and teach him a few new things as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar