POLL: Roughly how many games do The Titans win this season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 20, 2011.

?
  1. 0-4

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. 5-8

36 vote(s)
    65.5%
  3. 9-12

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  4. I'm 100% homer: 13-16

3 vote(s)
    5.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think that a stretch goal is 7-9, but I think we are more in the 5 to 6 win range this year. Scratch most of the first 3-5 games just because we have a new QB who is either learning our system or the NFL in general. After that, I think we may at least be competitive.

I will have a stronger opinion (pro or con) on Munchak after the season. He has said all of the right things, but I want to see how we look on the field (motivated, or mailing it in like we did last year with Fisher).

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

let me gaze into my crystal ball ...

i can see the titans getting off to a fast start going 3-1 with wins over jacksonville, denver and cleveland (even though for some reason it seems they neeeever beat denver)

people will start thinking TITANS ARE A SLEEPER!

but then they will fade away by mid-season with games against indy, houston, pittsburgh, carolina, tampa and new orleans (a very tough NFC South on tap)

ill take the under on 7 games

and then get another early draft pick in 2012 ... which will eventually lead to a 2014 AFC South division crown ;)

3. TitanAtl

TitanAtl Starter

I love people being optimistic but I don't understand how anyone can expect the Titans to win more then 8 games this season.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I voted 0-4. Gonna be hard to win more than that in only half a season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar