Polian...or Reese?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wino, Mar 3, 2006.

?
  1. Bill Polian

20.0%
  2. Floyd Reese

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Reese is the best!

4 playoffs in 11 years and you guys think he is god. The colts have been to 6 playoffs in 8 years under polian.

And i like how how you whitewash his whole career before joining the colts like it doesn't matter.

Reese didn't "take" the titans to a super bowl he drafted players who did. All a Gm can do is put good players on the field and then it is up to the players and coaches. All polian has done is put a good product on the field for three different franchise's. If the most recent success is what matters most reese had a team that won 4 games from cap hell and the colts won 14 games in 2005. And which team has won the last 6 games?

Polian has produced more consistent winners for a longer period of time for 3 different franchise's not just one. The colts have not hemmoraged nearly as many players due to the cap and as a result have stayed good longer.

But hey those are just facts but i guess you guys simply forgot we sucked this year!

As for my titan loyalty you guys bash titan players all the time. GoT takes every opportunity to bash chris brown. Starkiller wanted to cut benji olson. You guys are more than welcome to take the train to idiotville anytime you wish but i would rather not.:moon:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I have good news...

No this isn't a geico commercial. I just read somewhere that signing your name on the wonderlic was good for a point so maybe 2/3 of you guys won't be scoring a donut. Congradulations to you. Don't like my opinions? You can kiss my:moon:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yet.

And Wile E. Polian hasn't exactly produced the best players for their defense, the D was only good this year and they will most likely lose one or two of their starting Linebackers and Dwight Freeney will commanded the top dollar for any DE player when he becomes a Free Agent next season (which they won't be able afford).

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:applause: I guess you signing your name is cancelled out by your overall spelling.

:sad2:

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I have some bad news for you.
    If correctly spelling "congratulations" is on the Wonderlic you just missed a point.

p.s. I hate the Spell Police, but if you're going to put down other people's intelligence, you at least should spell all the words right in that post.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh well what comes around goes around for RollTide.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

True but you have to remember CB stinks as a every down back. He has proven to not be durable enough to be considered reliable and he has proven himself to be terrible at short yardage.

CB would be a good change of pace back only cause he obviously has talent so he has to be good for something right?

It has been shown, way way way to often, that ypc is NOT the end all be all stat for RBs. CB has proven it himself numerous times as he rushes for 5+ ypc in a bad loss or rips an opponent to shreds only to sit for 1 or 2 quarters during the game.

Having taken yet another oppertunity to snipe at CB I will say maybe if the OL decides they want to earn their paychecks this year - losing Hopkins was a big plus LT play should improve by default IMHO - then CB could finally have a season worthy of his apparent talent.

Polians past was not dismissed by me but his success as a colt does not equal Reeses success as a Titan seeing as Reese has 1 AFCC and Polian has 0.

I only count Reese from 1997 onward as I was not a Houston Oiler fan in the least. I did watch EG's rookie year on TV as the Nahsville market showed all the Oiler games because of the impending move so I could include 1996, but I won't cause it was Houston not Tennessee.

Anyhow have fun cheering for Polian and your ponies there bamaboy.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Where's Mr. Patient who talks to Prag? hahaha

Hey Tide... you want us to kiss it? :kiss:
    Go the way of Polian and Reese both then.
    Quit cramming words in peoples mouths that you blast them for.
    That's your method. You post so & so said such & such and then blast away with all the hoopla when it's not accurate to what they are saying... Seems like you don't listen or validate anything... at least when it pertains to things that involve favortism. Favortism is what fans do. You strike me as the type of guy that breaks it to the SNL Bears' super fans that there is no such thing BIG Ditka or little Ditka. This topic is a joke. It's not like we can realistically choose Polian for ourselves... What's wrong with holding your head high and being of the attitude that you are fine with your own thankyou very much? Do you or have you had a problem with monogamy in relationships? :suspect: Same territory.

9. Reese sucks!!!

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and why is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar