Polian...or Reese?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wino, Mar 3, 2006.

?
  1. Bill Polian

20.0%
  2. Floyd Reese

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Moronic!

There is no better GM in the nfl than polian. He built a team that made the super bowl 4 straight years and his colts have made the playoffs 6 of the last 7.

Only a moron, a 1 score on the wonderlic would rate reese better as we come off of cap hell and a 4-12 season.

Wino is right.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

why are you even a Titan fan?

You seem to only like opposition players and FO personell.

Still can't get over your Gannon best QB in the NFL when McNair was playing at an All Pro level.

and for the record it is looking like Wile E. Polian has had an anvil dropped on his head by that Special Master.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He's a Titan fan?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Tide, you should go out and get yourself some predjudices.
    You are always playing the race card in football arguments but you won't let anyone dislike somebody because they don't like their haircut. What is up with that? There is a thing called respect for opposition and just being a butt-munch. So what if everything Polian seems to touch turns to gold? What is the point in getting the dung on the nose? Pride is a sin but when it comes to football teams it's better to wear it well then disrobe for the foe. :sad2:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We all wonder that I think.

6. I'm going with the only guy who has put together an AFC Champion for his current team...

7. AFC46

AFC46 Guest

How many Super Bowls has your GM taken your current colt's team to? Mine has taken my team there once and we were a yard short of either going into overtime or winning it. Only a moron would not be able to comprehend something this simple.:banned:

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

There's a song by the Australian group "The Tenants" that I think of every tme I read a post by Rolltide.

Here's a link to the lyrics. Anyone who can download a copy should do so. it's very catchy.

http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/515992.html

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yet he and reese have the same amount of SB rings.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: spot on. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar