Polamalu still feels sting of losing C. Hope

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

Steelers | Polamalu still feels sting of losing C. Hope
    Sun, 14 May 2006 23:28:36 -0700

Joe Bendel, of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, reports Pittsburgh Steelers S Troy Polamalu still feels the sting of losing close friend S Chris Hope to the Tennessee Titans. Polamalu said, "It's tough to deal with because he sat next to me in meetings; we talked all the time. The mesh we had together cannot be matched by any other safety group in the NFL. That's been the key to our success as a defense. It's going to be really tough find the relationship we had." Late during the 2005 season, Polamalu said, "There are a lot of mistakes I make that (Hope) makes up for. That's why it's great to have him. I think it'd be hard for me to find a really cohesive bond with some other safety." Polamalu is working to create a bond during minicamp and S Ryan Clark and S Tyrone Carter are confident it will not take long to develop a bond with him.

2. ''oh dear my best friend has gone, I shall have to find another, you will do''

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

its the truth, i know his name wasn't heard much cause of troy, but he was the one that ran that secondary

you will see him and fuller make a world of difference in our secondary now...along with having more speed and athelticism @ the backer position

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

With our FA additions and the great draft that we had... it's hard to believe that the Titans won't be competitive. I guess I'm just some kind of homer but I'm seriously hard pressed to believe that the Titans won't shock some teams.

We could go out and rip off wins from teams like Miami and San Diego... no one would expect it. The D will be much better. I would like to see Fuller come on strong. That would be cool.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sounded like Blaine Bishop whinning and cryin' cause the Titans let Robertson go.

6. Oh just get on with a Polarmalu do do do do do

7. well if he covered for a lot of polamalu then we will see the true talent of him next year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar