Podcast: More Terrible Towel reaction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

As much as I would like to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs and totally shut up all the haters out there I don't want to play them. Reason is, I don't want to have to listen to the build up which will be ANOTHER WEEK of towel stomping talk. I'm already sick of it and I LOVED seeing it. What's more annoying is everyone is like "ohhhh you better watch out because now the Steelers will come for revenge." OK well lost in that comment is we won by 17 without Haynesworth and KVB. To me that's the story and if we did play again the story of the game should be, well if Jason Jones and William Hayes beatdown Ben, imagine what Haynesworth and KVB will do.

2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Exactly, that's all this is. It's a diversion from them being stupid.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"Man, if I knew they were gonna stomp our sacred towel, I would have blocked better."

-- Anonymous Steelers Offensive Lineman

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Why do I feel like the Steelers are more upset over the stomping than the arse kicking?
    They brought those Towels into LP Field for one reason, to wave them in our faces. Well the idea backfired and it sounds like WE owe THEM an apology. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Trey Wingo thinks so.

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Mike Tomlin is the only person I respect out of this whole sitchu...

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well he also has one of these jammed in his crack:

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the ol' Ponygirl plug huh? Who woulda thought!

I really don't even want to think about the market for that thing or the fact that there is a big enough market for it to justify mass production. downright scarry

pittsburgH SUCKS and the:coltssuk: tooooo!

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

titanbuoy got me a gravy deal on a plug, spurs and saddle combo. he even threw in a ten gallon hat!

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar