Please Trade for De'anthony Thomas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I was on the Thomas signing if he got cut, but I wouldn't trade for him.

I'd be drafting Adore Jackson next year

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

You don't trade for a position we already have. Mariani is just fine. DAT doesn't bring anything to the offense just like Mariani doesn't. Maybe instead of worrying about WHO is returning the ball, we continue to eliminate penalties. Week 1, good. Week 2, awful.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Serious question.

If he went to any other college besides Oregon, would you be clamoring for this guy?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

woahhh woahh dont hurt @HurrayTitans! feelings. lmao. bringin mariani back was dumb and just as i predicted he already has a fumble and it was in crunch time. Fortunately for him it went out of bounds but he does that **** all the time.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
  5. HurrayTitans!

First, I stated on many occasions I have no feelings towards Mariani except that he is (statistically proven) better than DMC or any of the other return junk we already had.
    One fumble that didn't cost anything is not a big deal. Let him play the season out. Again, statistically proven, he does not do that all the time. We've already had the long discussion proving that he doesn't on another post. Don't feel the need to prove you wrong a second time on that one.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We don't keep that #1 waiver spot for the whole season. I think after week three it goes to the team with the worst record.

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

DAT was awesome, loved him at OR and he provided some fantastic memories and was a joy to watch. That being said, if he is cut from KC then I say bring him in and work him out. However, I don't want to give up a draft pick for him because I don't know about his durability.

8. TitansWillWin2

thats the problem when you only look at stats and not facts and actualy film. It wont be the last time he spits ut up

9. HurrayTitans!

In this case, the stats actually do back up that he doesn't have a problem fumbling at crunch time.

10. TitansWillWin2

it only shows his lost fumbles. not how many times hes fumbled and its not been recovered

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar