Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

please help with value of my signed football

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by SacredTitan16, Dec 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
    The asking (buy it now) price on eBay means nothing.
    Those items will sit and be re-listed time and time again until some sucker overpays.
    Same item with no reserve would be lucky to break half that price in an actual sale.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    I'm not getting my numbers from ebay, the numbers I mentioned are real dollars someone spent at an auction already.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
    Then someone vastly overpaid for that item.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/PATRIOTS-20...29494737?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item5899534ad1

Under $100 with just a couple hours left.
    Why the heck anyone would pay a dime for this is beyond me. They exist in mass quantities..
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Well the ball youre showing doesn't have as many autographs as the one I'm talking about, maybe thats why....
  3. SacredTitan16 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $301
    its a offical nfl kicker ball from a titans practice i got it when my dad painted the head strength and conditing guy steve watterson he was really cool he gave my dad and me tickits to the home saints game on the 50 yard line like the 3rd row of seats it was great and sorry for all the misspelled words lol
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Why is your father painting Steve Watterson? o_O
    Scarecrow, TitanJeff and xpmar9x high five this.
  5. SacredTitan16 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $301
    lol sorry i meant his house lol yea that would be weird lol my dads not GAAYYY gosh
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    ^^ Exactly what I was thinking... lol

I'll give you 3 chickens and a gallon of goat milk for the football.

I have like all the Rams autographs (friends Uncle works for the Rams, tons of free tickets). Got London Fletchers autograph on a little football his rookie year, and now he's pretty awesome. Plus like Torry Holt, Bruce, Warner, Laurinitis, Bradford, SJAX.. got Finnegans this year. He actually chatted with me for like 45 seconds, told him I was a Titans fan lol. I got Kenny Britts autograph at the preseason game @ STL lol. That's all my autographs :-(
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,904
    I actually have a football signed by Rob Reynolds, Lamont Thompson, Haynesworth, Odom, Roydell Williams, Roby..

I need to wipe those off so I can resell the ball as a child's plaything without those annoying sharpie marks on it.
    Titans Eternal and Scarecrow high five this.