Please go after Nnamdi!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Eagles just released him, I don't care if he's washed up (he's only 31, not that old), I highly doubt we have any corners on the team as good as him.

Too many times do I get sick and tired of seeing corners play 10 yards off, too many times I get sick and tired of seeing our corners too afraid to get physical.

Sign Nnamdi and let him do his thing, which is play man on the team's best receiver. Nnamdi doesn't need to play 10 yards off, he'll be right in your grill, he'll jam you, can't teach 6'2"!

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm on it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Verner would eat the #2 guy alive on most teams. McCourty could maybe fit into a Nickel role or help out in other ways.

If I was D Coordinator I could get em all on the field at the same time.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Shut your hole, Wang Chung.

5. Titans Eternal

Ping Pong... is not the macarena. It takes patience. She is like a fine, well-aged prostitute... it takes years to learn her tricks.

She is cruel, laughs at you when you are naked, but you keep coming back for more, and more! Why? Because she is the only prostitute I can afford.

but also, sign nnamdi.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He got highly exposed in Philly. Not because of his skills though. I think he still is a good shut down CB.

I don't see nothing wrong in contacting his agent to inquire about him. I would like to see it happen.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really think our starting corners are good enough to win a super bowl. I am against big free agent signings for corners because they come with a gigantic price tag and are VERY dependent on the parts around them.

I would rather us not go after a big name corner, stick with the guys we got and even draft someone as late as the 5th. But I would love for us to take Milliner also. Totally against it. Remember, we are not going after a ring RIGHT NOW. Lets see what Campbell can do in likely his last year and see how Sensabaugh improves.

8. Titans Eternal

I might die before Bud, I NEED A SB WIN RIGHT NOW.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I would rather go after Michael Bennett then get Trufant or Milliner in the draft.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

SUPER BOWLZ OR GTFO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar