Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Playstation Event

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Feb 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    not always

Games are typically designed for one system then ported to another. I think companies prefer making it for one actually.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    They're doing another game. No real info on it but it won't be a sequel to Heavy Rain but will play similar to it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    I would think so.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,179
    Beyond: Two Souls.
    Gunny high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    That's the one. Couldn't for the life of me, remember the name.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,464
    Is anyone else not real impressed with the graphics here?
  3. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    Well, considering that the PS3 and 360 didn't even have 1gb of RAM, I'd have to say that having 8gb this time around is pretty impressive. MS will have similar specs for its console, so you will be disappointed if you are expecting something entirely different than what was already shown for the PS4.

Ultimately, it comes down to the games and I've experienced some awesome games this generation that were achieved using what it seems like a fraction of the total power that these new consoles will offer, so that is something to get really excited about.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I wish they would make this more of a home entertainment center. I use my PS3 as much as a movie player and Netflix streamer as I do games. I'd love to be able to stream more music, get notices of emails, browse goTitans.com :brow: and use a bluetooth keyboard to make replies.

Any word on browser improvements with the PS4?
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I had three RROD, on my originally 360... that I got when it first was released. Finally, I just got annoyed and complained over the phone. They sent me one of the fancy smancy black ones, no RROD since.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    As a die-hard 360 guy, the PS4 looks impressive. Can't wait to see how XBOX responds.