Playstation Event

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Man I still have the first ps3 I bought which has only ever had problems with Madden13- which sucks anyway. Doesn't play Blu-ray or Dvd very well anymore though.
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Same here. I had 1 RROD. Sent back. Returned "fixed". About a month later I got a 2nd RROD. Sent back. Returned "fixed" A few weeks later I got a 3rd RROD. Sent back. Called customer service. Asked them if they could just give me a new system instead of constantly "fixing" this POS. The CS guy literally laughed at me and was like "yeah we get that a lot". That was the last straw for me. They "fixed" again and when I received it I immediately took it down to Gamestop and traded it in (because fug em).

I had problems with my 1st generation xbox as well. I know I'm in the minority with all the problems I've had with Microsoft consoles but at a certain point you've had enough. I'm strongly considering going back to PC gaming. Especially if the consoles are gonna be $500.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Oh I'll get a PS4, I just enjoy sitting on my couch playing games. I am stuck in front of a PC all do so screw all that.
  4. SawdustMan

I've never had any significant issues with PS whatsoever. And that goes for PS1/2/3.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Other than Uncharted what exclusive games does Playstation have to offer?

I'm not a big Halo fan anymore, but I feel like Halo + Gears are much better exclusives than what PS3 has been able to offer.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I've had 2

PSX just died
    PS3 stopped reading some disks (like Uncharted 3).
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

8. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

I had two RROD. Both repaired.

I had a 360 since day one and it finally died about six months ago.

I went out and got the new one that looks like R2-D2. Freaks the dog out when you turn it on.

My PS3 has been running for 4 years but it doesn't have a lot of miles on it.

Either way I'm not getting the PS4 or Xbox day one. I'll wait a few months.
  9. SawdustMan

LittleBigPlanet if you're into platformers. Not many people seem to be anymore. But I love em. Also Killzone and Resistance, just off the top of my head.

I never really got into Halo. Not sure why. Although I loved when I had a 360.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

God of Wars.......if the bring them back

Metal Gears......

I think Heavy Rain was......