Playstation 3 vs Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryan, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It basically comes down to what's your flavour?

It is a tough choice. I haven't played a 360 much to really judge but I don't regret getting the PS3, especially now with Ratchet, COD4, Resistance, Madden and with Assassins and Drakes coming out soon (amongst others).

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Come on Gunny, you can work a sales pitch better than that :ha:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

PS3 - awesome
    360 - sucks

better? :brow:

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Its a well known fact that Madden 2008 runs at half the speed on a ps3 than it does on the xbox. players have also been known to freeze in mid air.Sounds great.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Better....but not best until you and the Puckster go at it again :ha: Although Puck seems to kinda back both systems now (or all 3).

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's EA laziness, not PS3 incompatibility.

PS3 can and does run at 60 fps. Everyone but EA can do it. They are just simply lazy.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You say lazy, I say incompetent... same difference I guess...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

10. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I know. I didn't mean to put it that way since you do end up playing online on both consoles and that is all that matters. My point is that the structure and a few extras offered in XBL is worth the money. Sony probably wouldn't be releasing Home if it wasn't for XBL, which is a good thing for gamers... more options is always good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar