playoffs???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:fish:
    snap out of it man .... quick!, someone get him a beer !

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Titans have to take care of their own games, thats the main focus playoff wise. If we take care of that than we have a chance

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I wanna see the rest of the team rally around Vince right now
    I mean I'm not going as far as to say that Vince is carrying the team, but he certainly has both hands on the rope

I wonder what our record would be had Vince started from the beginning, i mean it is entirely possible that we'd be 9-4 right now, which could have led to a 10-6 or even an 11-5 finish ...... I am pumped for next year though. I believe this #10 cat might be OK

I actually find it to be more heartbreaking for them to fight this hard and finish this well, only to be eliminated .... it almost feels like it'd hurt less were they not even in the mix

~goTitans (help Vince out would ya)

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

upside: just imagine the fire that will burn during the offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar