playoffs???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matty

Matty Guest

its gona be tought... Jags will be on cloud nine after desimating the Colts....

lets hope VY gets another 37yd run.... giggidy giggidy ohh riiiiiiiiight

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We've got to stop the run. My goodness, the little short stubby looking dude ran all over the Colts. We let Ron Dayne have a hey day against us. Why in the world the Texans went away from the run like they did is beyond me.

If we beat the Jags, we will be the "talk" if we lose to them, then it's to be expected. One thing is for sure, I no longer doubt that the Titans can come back when down in the 4th. Couldn't say that at the beginning of the year.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The game will be shown on danish TV.

Wooooohoooooo! :jumpropeb :icon_spin :nana3: :notworth:

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

ya, i think sterling sharpe is the titans biggest fan in the national media...they always let him give the titans highlights as he gushes over "VY"

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I keep thinking "if we win one more game", but then we barely pull one out, and I start thinking it again. If we lose to the jags, it's expected, because we've got to drop sometime, right? We keep pulling out games by the skin of our teeth (ridiculous expression), and we haven't had a really solid win without an excuse. We're a better team than we were, but we've got to keep going.

I for one want to beat the jags. They've beaten up on us terribly the last two times, and I want to have a winning record in the division.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Jags are playing pretty well right now. This will tell us how far we have come.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Well, we're still not out of it thanks to Buffalo, but if we win out (and we can), Miami has to win only 2 of 3, Cincinnati has to lose out and Jax has to lose 2 of the next 3... Tough...

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Turnovers killed us in the last game.

Jags corners were watching Vinces eyes & breaking on the ball. I'm sure this is something VY will be have been made aware of & this time it will be a competitive game.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We had a good run on turnovers, but it's slowed down, I hope we can force some next game. I think hope is due for an INT...

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Payback Baby. They thoroughly embarrassed us lest time out. And it seems as if they enjoy running the score up on opponents too (Haven't seen the Colts loose like that in a while). No way they keep up that intensity next week, I mean hell, the Texans swept them this year. They have NO PASSING game. If the Titans can slow down the run they have a chance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar