playoffs???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

well, in that scenario, we go 9-7 and everyone else is 8-8 or less....i didn't want to think about tie breakers...

if we hold a tiebreaker over some teams, then a couple of games could go the other way...

but to make sure we get in without the need of a tie breaker, we need all of that to happen...

basically, every other team in the playoff hunt with 7-6 and 8-5 records right now all have epic, unheard of collapses allowing us to win 7 in a row to get in...

and play NE in the first round

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Yes. It's that easy. Everything is aligning.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yikes!!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Arizona are playing well and San Francisco you just never know.
    Plus Denver has lost the plot.

5. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Well if you didn't notice, I actually posted the actual scenarios including tiebreakers a few posts above yours. We only have tiebreakers over KC and Jax

If only we had beat the Jets week 1. If that were the case, all we would need right now is yo win out, and for Denver to lose 1, or Cincy to lose 2.

Sterling Sharpe actually just called us the sleeper team of the AFC :beerbang: It just feels great to even hear that right now.

Now on to next week, I have no idea how we're gonna beat them. I dunno how we're gonna run or pass on them. I also dont know how we'll stop the run. I guess we'll just have to rely on our momentum, and the fact that the Jags suck on the road. They are an up and down team, so we're gonna have to send them back down.

6. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

Jags a must win game

if we lose to them than for sure we have no chance at a wc spot right?they have only won 2 road games and it is at lp stadium plus were hot right now so i think we'll take that game. any thoughts?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, in that case, every one of our last four have been must win. So are the next three...

It's a big game, and a tough challenge. It would really be a statement game, but then again, so was the colts game, so was going into houston and winning. It's hard to say EVERY game is so important. I'd love to see us come out hard and really take it to them, but I'm expecting a let down at some point, and the jags are on a bit of a roll too...

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I did hear that.

And, you're right. It's nice to hear the National media talking about us for a change.

9. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I think Bulluck will have the defense fired up....he'd like nothing better than return the butt whipping they put on us....he said one is coming sometime and I can think of nothing better than ruining THEIR playoff hopes by beating their butts. I think the Jags will have a let down when they come to play us....who knows with them, they beat the Eagles, then lose to the Texans twice....
    I think Vince will be out to show that the last game vs them was a fluke and really be fired up to play...

10. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

yeah i think all the games are important one more loss and we'll start prepareing for next year we have to win all the rest of are games and the jags have to lose the rest of there games for us to have a chance......right. aslo the bills beating the jets helps. what other teams need to lose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar