playoffs???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is crazy.

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

had to be the first :)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kc2pAtAA85I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kc2pAtAA85I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

It would be crazy if we made it...absolutly CRAZY!!!

4. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

It is very improbable, but how many of you guys thought we were gonna beat the Giants after watching the first 3 quarters?

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Officially the Lions are the only team out of the playoffs as of today. The next two weeks will eliminate a lot of teams.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Phi,
    Impossible for the titans to lock up a playoff berth before the final week. We would be 8-7. If we lose ANY game, we're out. Whoever won the Den/Cincy game would be above us, and someone else would have the tiebreaker. It's a long ways off, and the Titans have NO shot unless they win EVERY game.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'd love to believe but this is just nuts

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Never say Never.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I would love to see it happen but lets atleast get 2nd in the division.

10. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

i too would love to see this happen....but even if we dont make it but do win out, that would be something there to build on in itself...pick up a WR, DE, drop lamont and....man i am getting really excited about next year....imagine how many other players that will be FA would love to play with vince as their qb....the guy is special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar