Playoffs: Chiefs @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That was so bad that it would've gotten Reid fired if he'd been there for several seasons.

He's lucky it's his first season. Awful awful awful.

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I'm dying to know what the Chiefs fans are saying. I'm going to go look at their forums...

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Same thing Philly fans said for years.

No excuse to lose that game.

4. Deuce Wayne

No one understands it- outside of them wanting the best for their golden-boy Andrew Luck- whom they've hyped to be the next Manning. (Spoiler alert: He's not even the next Eli)

But the calls the Colts get are insane. Remember against us last season? Refs literally handed them the football game.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If there was a time to let us off the "largest comeback record" today would have been the day.. Too bad the Chiefs didn't get another TD and let us get off that horrible record.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I remember that game. It was definitely a case of terrible officiating. Thing is, believe or not, it happens all the time. And not just against the Titans or for the Colts. NFL officials suck for the most part. This is not news. It's incompetency, not conspiracy. To suggest that the NFL is actively influencing the outcomes of games via corrupt officials is just completely absurd to me.

7. Deuce Wayne

True, but with the Colts it's always a bit more odd than usual.

Like- if we go back- the time Poalamalu picked Peyton in the playoffs. And they somehow claimed it wasn't an interception...

NFL admitted the overtuned interception call was wrong later that week.

8. dred

dred Starter

You are seriously suffering from sour grapes with the way you are trying to find every EXCUSE to play down Andrew Luck's awesome performance.

Stats, Refs, Injuries and every other conspiracy you can dream up? please.

it's the intangibles that makes Luck so great. His pocket awareness. His determination. His Moxy.

You are only making yourself look like a fool.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have been one of Luck's biggest critics, but he was incredible tonight. That's really one of the few times he's impressed me in the pros. He's been massively overrated, and Russell Wilson is still the best young QB in the league.

I feel like it was more about the Chiefs defense sucking balls and not game-planning to take away TY Hilton. They had to know he was really the only legit weapon in the passing game. Why not double cover him and force Luck to look to other WRs? Total collapse by the Chiefs one way or another. Inexcusable to lose even with the injuries.

Nice win... it pissed me off, of course. No chance against the Broncos/Pats though.

10. Deuce Wayne

Dude. With numbers I explain exactly how Luck is average.

You guys bring up garbage excuses for why he's good. "Intangibles..." "MOXY"...

You ufckin serious? Did you just say MOXY?

My God, Vince Young fans have a new jock to ride.

"Hims just wins!!! durrr"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar