Playoff transformation realistic?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Actually if I remember correctly, the pass was to Nate Washington, and the call on the field was reversed when challenged. The play should have been blown dead before the change of possession, so if anyone is to blame, it's the replacement refs!

Edit: Found the video! That was a damn good play by Locker. If Locker recovers from that injury, he can be a stud!

This is how I would like to see Mr. Locker handle INTs:

:sarcasm:

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

"Poopamalu"

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Something I'm surprised nobody has mentioned is this season will mark 10 years since we won a playoff game. I think that should be the goal for the year, make the playoffs and win at least one game while there. That streak needs to end.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

We haven't won a playoff game in 10 years?

That is so unacceptable, Jesus Christ this franchise...

I won't lie and say I'm not eternally depressed between the Titans and Vols.

Alabama is winning back to back titles, the Vols will NEVER have that kind of success. Pain.

The Titans are getting punked by the Texans and Colts while the Stoolers and Giants are winning multiple titles, the Ravens and even the god damned Saints are winning championships.

I want to know what it feels like to be a fan of a champion.

I was to young in 98 to fully experience UT's championship. I fear it will be another 20 years before they sniff another one.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol watch jared cook superman and whiff and locker steps up like a man and makes a tackle. if cook made that tackle we make the pplayoffs and were talking bout how great locker is going to be

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh gee thanks for the reminder of how bad we really are.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I stick with my teams thru the good and the bad, thats how real fans do it, but Im saying, if I was a Bills fan somethings wrong to begin with. And it would be perfectly fine for me to jump ship as a Bills fan, because 1.) thats a terrible team, and 2.) no franchise thats worth 2 chits would hire Chan Gailey, Dick Jauron, and Mike Mularkey as their head coach.

The very fact Bud Adams allowed Mike Munchak to hire Chris Palmer worries me of what our future holds, but under those circumstances Munchak was fighting a losing battle. Ruston Webster gives me hope, but if we were the Bills franchise, and we did what they did the past 10 or so years, I'd have to abandon the team. No one deserves that kind of losing, Im sorry but I am too good to be a fan of a franchise like the Bills.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think this should sum up the feelings of most rational fans

9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

It sucks at the moment, but all franchises (and college programs for that matter) go through their ups and downs. Powerhouse teams like New England, Green Bay, ****tsburgh, Bama, ect were terrible in the 70s-80s while teams like Cleveland thrived. We'll get better, it's only a matter of time! We're a lot closer than it may seem at the moment.

The Vols depress me as well, but I really believe we have struck gold with Butch Jones. I live in Knoxville and I haven't been this excited for a football season since back in the good ole days. The first year might be rough, but Butch will get Rocky Top rockin'! :beerbang:

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Steelers won 4 Super Bowls in the 70s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar