Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

All I see on here is talk about coaches as if we are knee deep into the off season. NFL is STILL going boys. Still stuff to talk about. SO, who you guys like in the games this weekend. Some really good matchups.

49ers vs Panthers should be great game. Kaepernick v Newton, D v D. I think Panthers are good enough, but I have a feeling the 49ers with their past years of success will pull out the win. Kap will run run run and run some more.

Saints vs Seahawks seems like a one sided game on paper and when you watch the MNF game week 13 between these teams. Hawks dominated. And besides Saints not playing well on the road this year, Seattle is probably the worst place to play on the road in the entire NFL. I would love to see the Saints get the win, and I do think the game is closer than before, but I see no way Seahawks don't get the win

Chargers vs Broncos will be a high scoring game. I know lots of people will say Chargers have a chance this game because they beat the Broncos at home just few weeks ago. And its true I think the Bolts cover their +10 spread going right now, but the Broncos are just too good on Offense. And its very hard to beat a top team on the road twice. Part of the issues when Broncos lost was it was a short week being a Thurs Night. Welker didn't play in the game. And the Broncos weren't expecting the Bolts to come out fighting. I think the best thing for the Broncos was getting that loss against the Chargers in the season so they could taste how it feels. With the Broncos having #1 seed last year only to lose it, I see it very unlikely they lose two years in a row to a 6th seed. Peyton NEEDS to get a ring in his recording setting season!

Colts vs Patriots will also be a high scoring game. Both teams have average Ds. And the weather isn't supposed to be that bad. I could see either team winning, but Pats have home field advantage which has proved to be tough to beat in the past. Brady has the MOST playoff experience of ANY QB currently playing. Just don't see Luck playing mistake free in order to get the win. But the main reason the Pats will win is the obvious....COLTS SUCK!!!!
    :coltssuck:

I predict Patriots vs Broncos in AFC Championship and 49ers vs Seahawks in NFC Championship.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

SF vs. CAR- I think this one's all going to come down to how Cam Newton handles the spotlight. He's done it before, but not at this level. I think he gets it done and the 49ers go home early.

NO vs. SEA- I'm probably one of 5 people outside of New Orleans who's taking the Saints in this game. I know it's probably crazy/stupid. Just a feeling though. If NO makes it past SEA then I think they win it all.

SD vs. DEN- I like Denver in this one even though SD beat them a few weeks back.

IND vs. NEW- I think the Pats playoff experience really shows and they run away with this one.

I'm sticking with my early season SB prediction of NO vs. NEW.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I like San Fran, New Orleans, Denver, and New England.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Carolina vs Denver in the Superbowl

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I guess that 34-7 beatdown of the Saints still wasn't enough for people to believe in the Seahawks.

That's alright... This is part of the reason they're my #2 team. They don't ever get respect either.

My picks this weekend:

Seahawks 27-17
    Patriots 34-31
    49ers 20-16
    Broncos 38-24

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Saints 27 Seahawks 24
    Patriots 30 Colts 26
    Panthers 20 San Fran 49ers 17
    Chargers 34 Broncos 30

I charge a small fee of $79.99 to break all the games down.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

where do I swipe

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Bitcoin.

9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Looks like not much love for the Seahawks. I do love the Saints and Brees is one of my favorite players, but I just dont see their D being enough to keep Wilson from getting points. Saints should score more, but we are talking about top 3 D in the league playing in the toughest stadium. Saints are good but the proved they can lose to all types of teams both good and bad, and the Hawks are one of the best in the league.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Saints secondary is very thin at this point. They were in deep trouble last weekend. Rooting for them but I think that they're toast.

Panthers,Seahawks,Broncos & Colts I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar