Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My preseason Super Bowl pick remains in play (9ers over Pats), but if I had to make a prediction right now it would be Seahawks over the Broncos.

Bold teams are winners...

Wild Card
    Bengals @ Texans
    Colts @ Ravens
    Vikings @ Packers
    Seahawks @ Redskins

Divisional
    Bengals @ Broncos
    Ravens @ Patriots
    Seahawks @ Falcons
    Packers @ 49ers

Championships
    Patriots @ Broncos
    Seahawks @ 49ers

Super Bowl
    Seahawks vs Broncos

AFC is clearly between Pats and Broncos. NFC is pretty up in the air and any team (besides the Vikings) could make it to the big game.

I can't wait for that Seahawks/Redskins game.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was talking to Ghost earlier, I am seeing a Hawks vs Pats Super bowl, but I am not sure if the Hawks would win in ATL.

Wild Card
    Bengals @ Texans
    Colts @ Ravens
    Vikings @ Packers
    Seahawks @ Redskins

Divisional
    Texans @ Broncos
    Ravens @ Patriots
    Seahawks @ Falcons
    Packers @ 49ers

Championships
    Broncos @ Patriots
    49ers @ Falcons

Super Bowl
    Falcons vs Patriots

Excuse me if I have a home/away wrong. Its late and I don't feel like QAing my post. Basically, I am just going with the veterans this year. I think the Falcons are too one sided to keep up with the Pats.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't think the Seahawks get it done outside of home, that will be my upset pick. I don't trust the Falcons to win a game so I have the Redskins vs 49ers with SF winning the NFC. In the AFC I like the Patriots to beat the Broncos.

Super Bowl: Patriots vs 49ers
    I know 49ers won 1st time around but going with New England this time.

4. RavensShallBurn

If the Seahawks had home field advantage, I would guarantee they'd make it all the way.

I just don't see a team that would beat them outside the Packers. They'd have favorable matchups. They have a top 5 defense, top 5 running game, and Wilson is top 5 in passer rating.

5. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Broncos vs Patriots in the AFC Champ Game and then the Rockies collapse into the depths of the Earth

6. RavensShallBurn

That matchup is not possible... if the Pats were at home, I'd pick them to win as well. I'm still torn on picking the Broncos because I know Peyton's history against the Pats/Brady is awful.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, I didn't think it was, however, I think the AFC pool is so weak the Pats beat everyone just out of experience. Ravens might be able to pull it off, but Rice and Smith would need a big day.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Luck looks like he is playing Madden out there.

**** IT IM GOING DEEP

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Too bad the Seahawks are gonna lose tonight...

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I got a Pack/Broncos SB. Posted it an another thread, can't find it now lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar