Playoff Picture Looks Good Right Now...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

We would demolish Denver. Teams like the Colts, Steelers and Jets could give us a hard time.

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've got to agree with jeff on this one.

we've always been a good running team, but we haven't been a great running team for a long time.

it seems like every year we have some incredibly explosive game to pad our rankings.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

As long as we get home field that is all that matters.

Very good chance in that scenario of facing the colts in our first playoff game which for us would be 2 games in a row against them..

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i am still very satisfied with our playoff situation...but if we drop a game to Cleveland, Houston, or Detroit....heads will roll

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Good point and I have no idea. But the best run defenses don't necessarily have to use 8 or 9 in-the-box. The Jets didn't very much Sunday. I remember only the Bears selling out to stop the run.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

The Colts sold out also. Four lineman and four linebackers.

I thought the Packers also for the most part.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Colts are not a top run defense. Nor are the Packers.

9. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

The Jets didn't - you are correct about that. But, the Titans took their own running game away by their playcalling. The few times that CJ ran the ball against the Jets, he was pretty effective. Nothing sensational, but he was getting over 4 yards a carry.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

And a costly fumble...:grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar