Playoff Picture for AFC South

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Cause those are easy to find...I'm not saying WR isn't an issue but we don't need, or should be expecting to land a player like that. Also Kenny was always healthy in Rutgers, maybe now that he's making money he doesn't care much about himself or w/e but I still have hope that he can be our #1 receiver one day.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

why do some of you always jump to this retarded conclusion???...I swear other fans read this board and think we have the most stupid fanbase..

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea, that was a harsh accusation. He seems to work pretty hard. Palmer praised his rehab and commitment just a few weeks ago. Plus he's staying in Nashville, that shows commitment.

The look on his face when he was being carted off said it all.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Did I state it as a fact? No. It does make sense though, kid was broke his entire life, and is naturally talented. He got a payday and stopped caring.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I think you guys misunderstood me, I wasn't stating that that's why Britt is injured, I was raising it as a possible reason. I'm a huge Britt fan, I don't mean to hate on him.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Britt probably has warrents in Jersey

7. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

No matter how you cut it, the notion that Kenny Britt tore his ACL because he got paid is pretty freakin' retarded.

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I was talking more about his hamstring problems rather than his ACL. Because his hamstrings is why people feel as though he's injury prone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar