Playoff Implication Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

No. The Jets are not the end all. See the post above. If the Jets win, we need the following

1. KC wins its last game (Jacksonville) and Denver loses its last game (49'ers)
    2. Cincinnati loses its last game. (Pittsburgh)

Therfor, we are alive next week no matter what happens tonight. There is a plan B.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

And that is not a bad deal. Because then we only need KC 8-7, Pittsburgh 7-8 and SF 6-9 to win. All very capable teams facing very average teams.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'l almost guarantee the Raiders beat the Jets. I watched the Raiders play the other night against KC and their defense is top 10 right now. The Chiefs O-Line and running game is obviously very good, bu they are a very hard team to pass on. Pennington WILL tun the ball over against Oakland, and they showed just enough signs of offense last week to make me think they are about to click. I'll be backing the Raiders.

Personally, I think our biggest challenge will be getting the Steelers to beat Cincy.

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Maybe Carson Palmer's "hate" for the Steelers will blind his accuracy and the Steel Curtain will shut him down. It feels weird talking like that... Go Rothelisbergererarelkigjer!!! :yes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope your right, but this isn't as safe a guarantee as Aussies beating the Poms 5 - 0

6. :grrhee:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well that isn't safe now is it.

:werd:

8. just trying to hide the pain gunny...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am sure you care :ha:

10. PhiSlammaJamma

Welp, the Jets are using their ball boy as coach. courtesy of ESPN, we should get a long run of jokes out of that. We have a chance people. A ballboy? Miami can do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar