players who could emerge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, on that one play he cruised up to pacman. Pacman had to speed up so Finnegan wouldn't pass him, but Finnegan was looking backwards and didn't even seem to be at full stride. I'm guessing they're about the same in speed, just takes more steps for pacman lol.

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i honestly think cortland will not only be a force on defense, i think he'll do fine returning punts, he has all the same characteristics that made pacman great

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The same guy who got DUI during camp last year? I like the guy allot and think he is going to be good but do not get ahead of ourselves.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

He runs a sub 4.4 40 and I read somewhere he has been timed in the 4.33 range. Your analysis is right on with this one. Link

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

That link is bogus.

internetisseriousbusiness.com
    and a Barry Bonds video.

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

4.33 is right. He's also shifty. He'll be a good returner, IMO, but obviously not as good as Pac.

Overall, I'm pleased with our secondary. I think it's upgraded from last season, when we only had Pac and Hope out there. Harper and Finnegan/Griffin is an upgrade over Pacman and Hill, because while Pacman is better than any CB we have right now, Hill was a weak link. I like Hill, too, so I'm not trying to dog him. But with more experience and a solid upgrade from Thompson, our secondary will be much better.

The real weakness of this team is still the DL....oh, and depth at LB.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

You love to post bogus links, don't you?

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

And to think some people were calling to cut him after the DUI last summer....

9. I just don't get why people love to bash their own players. It makes no sense for a jag fan and a titan fan to bash the Titans. Its like bashing a brother.

10. He's not nearly as shifty as Pacman is though, he is faster top speed, but hes not as elusive

And Soxcat you are right he ran a 4.33 40

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar