Players we can still sign.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Let's just forget about Stallworth and think positive. We can still sign another WR in Kevin Curtis, or replace Thompson with Ken Hamlin, or fill a hole at DE in Grant Wistrom. We could also try to get Corey Dillon, last but not least what about replacing Hill with Nick Harper.

See not so bad now is it?:))

2. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I heard Winstrom was leaning toward retirement, Curtis is a very solid slot receiver from a largely based passing attack offense, and Fisher doesn't want another Safety he claimed we're "set with the 3 we have."

Dillion would be ok, if he played for peanuts. He's a good back still just on the decline.

Harper is a 33 year old zone corner, he's like an older, and more experienced, Reynaldo Hill.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Harper is better than Hill, Curtis would be great to sign, Dillon would be a good #2 RB, I hope Wistrom doesn't retire, and WHAT IS FISHER THINKING!

4. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I agree with 2Tone, I don't understand peoples love of Harper. He plays in zone and we're the only team he's seeing and he doesn't fit into our system? Nobody else wants him, we're the only team that's shown an interest, that's why he's so keen on us, nothing more.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

You know, I really like the idea of signing Curtis. He's good enough that he can play on the outside, and when Givens returns we can always move him back to the slot. The way I see it, Stallworth would have created a log jam because we would've had three outside-caliber receivers and one of them would've had to play the slot. With Kevin Curtis, you have a slot guy who can hold down the outside until Givens' return.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Wistrom is washed up. I'd rather see us go after Anthony Adams to plug the middle. Curtis ain't coming here... Harper I want, but apparently "Make it Rein"feldt doesn't...

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Lets just face it. We will suck this year. Theres absolutly no way we can get anyone that will perform better then the scrubs we already have on our team. So proove me rong Fisher and Reinsfeldt. Lets see your so calledm "plan". Your so called plan is pissing me off beyond belief. Wheres Floyd?

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

[​IMG]

See this bridge? Go jump off it man

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah go ahead and talk chit. Your blind man.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Blind? You're right. I don't see why we're not overpaying for marginal talent either. I don't see why we didn't give Nate Clements a contract the size of the national deficit. That would have been possible right? Come on Reinfeldt, go throw obscene amounts of cash at a guy like Stalworth who hasn't posted a 1000 yard season yet in his career. Hell, Teflon Drew has a 1000 yard season under his belt, and some of us were happy he left (including me). You're from Pennsylvania huh? Well go root for the Eagles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar