Plaxico Burress lowers his demand to league minimum.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'll take him.

612 yards and 8 TDs last year, not bad. Britts an idiot and will likely be hurt for more than half the year. I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans ditch Britt this year, Munch is a no-BS type of guy.. and i'm sure he's getting pissed. We don't have any "big" WRs, all are all small and fast. Plax is the end zone guy we need.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I guess what makes me sad, Britt has been arrested 2x more since he joined the Titans than I have in my ENTIRE life. And I think me and him are the same age (24).

I don't want Plax, but if the Titans do then they need to hurry up and make it happen. But I really think after Moss, Titans will not mess with "big name" FA wr's.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

how many times has he been arrest? 8? so... that makes less than 4 for you? still bro.. not a good number to brag about XD

signing plax would be (wait for it..) shooting ourselves in the foot... dont need tweedle dee teaching the rest of our young WRs how to be a distraction off the field when we already have tweedle dumb doing a excellent job already...

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If you don't get arrested a few times, you haven't tried to live life to the fullest! Definitely not bragging about being arrested, just trying to point out how ridiculous Britt is..

Distraction? I don't recall hearing ANYTHING from Plax last year. That isn't what concerns me about him. It's... everything else ;P IF ONLY he had been a Titan when he shot himself... he probably would of loved TN with our lax gun laws.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm 26 and have been arrested 0 times. How lame, right?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It amazes me that a guy who caught 8 Touchdowns from Mark Sanchez just one season ago is unemployed.

you know how many receivers we had that caught 8 TD's? ZERO.

Plax is clearly still some sort of Redzone threat, and a big tall target for Locker wouldn't hurt...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hawkins is hurt. He's got a messed up ankle.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm 25 and kinda sorta got arrested twice. Once in high school for some CRAZY stuff a girl accused me of (wont get into that though) then once more 3 years ago for running from the cops in my car. BUT I didn't go to jail for it, just signed a piece of paper saying I did get arrested.

I can look past 1 or 2 lame arrests (weed, speeding), but DUI's and that murderer Kenny bailed out of jail is really pushing it.

But signing Plax is not good for us, I know that much.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

we need a big body wr, we do not have one on the roster. We should have already brought him in. 8 td's from a bad qb, I can believe he doesnt get a job but TO, Moss, and Braylon Edwards do!

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yes we do. Probably a second rounder next draft. Wonder when Sammy Watkins is gonna come out... Let's tank that season to get him yea? Lol I kid. But he is stupid talented

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar