Planet fitness...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh IDK, isn't RT a hater of all people? he might not like their open policy on Muslims.

2. JCBRAVE

I suppose the value is there, just can't support a weak ass gym like that.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why should i check out what somebody else says? I belong there and 2 posts basically told you all you need to know. Plus i can only comment on my experience not everybody.

I have read what people say about PF body builders hate it and some are not clean but that's not my experience.

As for being for women that is idiotic. Half the people there are men. 2/3 of the employees are men. Why should i care of some 30 year old body building homo doesn't like it?

I read a comment online from a guy who belongs to PF only for the food. No kidding!.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Becoming a real retard now?

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well it is about the only good gym in town here.

There is a Gold's but they wanted my first born per month.

The other gym is where all the rich white housewives go to "workout"

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think I could ever actually pay for a gym membership after using the ones on military bases. I mean, you can hit most muscle groups with free weights, which is what I prefered anyway.

It was nice to get behind the chick in yoga pants on the treadmill though.

7. JCBRAVE

I bet if they offer some twerking classes that'll get you in there.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

FYI if you are like some nfl lineman and bench press 500 lbs PF is not for you. The bench machine only goes up to 210. They have free weight machines but honestly this is not for you. Gallon jugs are not allowed either.

Most of us don't fall into that category. In fact 99% of us don't fall into that category.

I'm 55 years old my wife is about to turn 48 we need a clean practical cheap place to work out for 30 minutes a day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

55 years old with a 9 year old! I think i'd have a hard time keeping up with a kid at 27.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

That is why I run behind my girl at the track, it inspires me.
    Years of soccer and football ruined my knee. Treadmills are my enemy. Can't make it for more than about 5 minutes. Rowing machine for the win. Love rowing. Rowed at UT on the alternate club team. Every morning at 5am in the Tennessee river. Loved that ****.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar