Place to download game video to use to make highlight videos?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Lava, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

Hi guys,

I'm just trying to find a place to download video of Titans games that I would then use to make highlight videos to share here, among other places. Anybody have experience in this area that could send me in the right direction? Thanks a ton!

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not sure it exists ... NFL copyrights and all

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

There's nowhere where you can legally download video of entire NFL games. That said, you may be able to find them on bittorrent sites. I doubt it, though. People may upload big games like the Super Bowl, but I don't think anyone bothers uploading regular season games.

You can also download the highlights from each game from NFL.com using a Firefox add-on called VideoDownloader. However, I don't know why you would bother re-editing each game's highlights because NFL.com does a good job with them in the first place.

Your best bet is to record each game on a DVR/DVD Burner and then go from there.

4. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

i remember their used to be a site called tenyardtorrents that had all nfl games uploaded in HD. not sure if its still around or not.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:what:

6. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

The problem is I live in Nebraska and most of the Titans games aren't on TV here. :(

7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Lava, You can find every game on the internet and they come in two flavors. One is the full game just as we see it on TV but minus the commercials and one version is every play from scrimmage which is a smaller dload and good for making highlights. Research "Rapidshare" and if you're still interested I'll PM you the links.

8. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Came across a site the other day with ALL the games from this season and figured I'd bump this thread.

Message me if you are interested in the site/want info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar