Pizza now available in vending machines

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I hated those things. Only because at my school we would have them like three times a week. But we had one that was smaller that they served for breakfast, and for some reason those things were freaking amazing. By the way... where did you go to school?

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It was all about the Crispito in the lunch line. A deap fried thin burrito with ground beef and flavoring for under $1.

I want to go back to school just to get one right now .... :yes:

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I went to school in Jackson, TN. Seems like we just had them once a week, and they were small. Maybe 4" x 4"?

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

My school lunches cost 1.50, and on pizza days, all you get is a milk and a slice of pizza, its gay, i hardly ever get a school lunch, thats why i go to the snack line and get a pretzel and sum cookies. mmmmmmm

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

We would always get a slice of pizza and some french fries, two things that you would never eat together if you weren't in school. Top that off with a carton of milk and you have one of the wierdest combos of food ever.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Carbs for late day PE, calcium for growing bones, Some vegis ... think this out man they control your food... next they control the wordl!!! :ha: .......:suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar