Pitt or Indy - Who ya for?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Who we for Sunday afternoon? Will it change depending if we win or lose our game?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I would think we want Pitt to lose since they only have two losses. We already own the tiebreaker with the Colts.

Pitt has a pretty easy stretch with the exception of @NE, @TEN and @BAL. The Colts have @SD, @CLE, @JAC and home vs. TN.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Gotta go Indi ... we need Pitt to lose and we pretty much have division already.

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Yea, my only concern is with our injury situation on defense, should we be content with the division if Pitt wins almost clinching it.

If Indy wins they are 5-4, if we lose we're 8-1, just a 3-game lead. And, playing in Indy the final game of the year, that will be a TOUGH game if it means something to us both, and that @ Indy loss by us would null the tiebreaker and put them yet another game closer.

Obviously, all we can do is win our games, but watching that late game will be a lot more fun if I can definitively root for one of them! I think our division lead is comfortable enough at this point, so I'm gonna root for Indy unless someone gives me a reason not to :)

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

here's one, they're indy.

:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. DJB

DJB Starter

Im going to pull for Indy I guess

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

No team in the history of the NFL has overcome a 4 game division lead. We would have to completely fall on our faces to not take the South.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No NFL team has ever started 8-0 and finished with more than 3 losses. Even if we lose 3, Indy can't match us.

I like watching these games because no matter who loses, we win too. Same as last week with colts/pats.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh. I'm torn. But I can't root for Indy no matter what. Ever. They could be playing Osama for the fate of America, and I'd be decked out in Bin Laden gear, waving my foam finger.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

wow. now thats a die hard fan. literally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar