Pirate situation getting interesting...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

France is starting to look like it's late 1700s self again (when they helped us defeat the British for the country). Woohoo!

Think about it, if France of all nations is standing up to them...

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The Frogs are supposed to have a very good special ops unit and training.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Didn't see this on the thread but 3 more ships were hijacked today.

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Man, that's unfortunate. Although if I owned a yacht, I'd know better than to be sailing in waters known for pirates...at least not w/o a small arsenal on my boat.

At least two more pirates are down. I'm tellin' ya, when the pirates realize they are either going to jail for life or killed (neither where they can spend the ransom money that they will probably never get anyway), they'll find something else less life threatening to do. And if they don't, hooray for Natural Selection.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

How do i sound like a puppy? i think me and you need to hug. come over and we will watch this stuff on CNN and talk about it. calling folks puppies is not the answer.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Well, puppy wasn't what I was getting at but I can work with it too.
    You sound like a puppy because of your incessant whining for attention.

And your posts are like little puddles of pee and crap that puppies leave behind everywhere when they aren't supervised.

And sometimes, puppies have parents who are siblings.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, the French not seeming so sissy at the moment. I guess turning down a pointless war will get you a bad reputation every time though. Gotta recover from being smarter than us on that one.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Anyone who remembers Europe during the 70's and 80's or have been taught about it in history class maybe?

It's many years ago, but the AT experience gained back then still holds true.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Forgive zee americhauns, ze gheorghe boosh have ruined zere perspecteev.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar