Pirate situation getting interesting...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Normal people are capable of amazing things. Things I could not even dream up or imagine. So I surely think that some highly trained elite troops are all that they are thought to be and more.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

See. THIS is the image thing I disagree with. "wont see them at walmart" haha. Why not? What do they do? Live in a cave where they sleep upside down and have a garden that they get all food from? They also hunt animals, prepare them, and eat them all with a machete.
    They're passionate and extremely dedicated soldiers- but still regular people.

Sort of like a brain surgeon in the medical field.

3. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

sorry i left out the word WORKING. You won't see them working at Walmart. Yes they are normal people. They shop, they eat, they drink with friends, and they have good days and bad days. They get married and divorced, reproduce, and sometimes beat their children. But there are very few TRUE special ops soldiers who just jump into civilian life and work a "normal" 9-5's. Financially there are too many other options for them out there. Those who go all the way through training usually LOVE what they do.

I'm just saying don't confuse those who claim to be advanced military with those who actually are.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I smell something brewing :stirpot:

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ok. Yeah, working would be a key word. The 2 I know are oddballs a bit, but legit. One looks like Pat Tillman but can't land a girl for more than a few dates because he's out there. The other is just a regular guy that loves his job way too much.
    And I wouldn't expect them to have another job if they were in the military at all. Especially special operations.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They could be Ninja SEALs

7. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Thats another misconception... not all men in uniform land the ladies. LOL. Men in uniform are hot, but its not a done deal. Kind of like Aussies. The accent may be attractive, but idiots are still idiots. :lol:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh ha HA! :moon2:

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Security agents: Somali pirates hijack freighter.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090414/ap_on_re_af/piracy

NAIROBI, Kenya – Two maritime security contractors say Somali pirates hijacked a freighter in the Gulf of Aden overnight.

I told you they would want payback. lets see how this one unfolds.

10. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

You wanted us to give them ransom money Jesse and this is what happens...

I say these ships start hiring mercenaries to protect them and their ships.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar