Pirate situation getting interesting...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

These Somalian basturds give Jack Sparrow a bad name!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you guys are cheering that 3 guys just got killed?

sickos.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

lol I think there's a slight difference between praising the death of terrorists compared to betting on innoncent civilian deaths...

..those lines are blurred for you? :hmm:
    ________
    Vermont dispensary

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Most of the time when a ransom is paid it is for the ship. Better to pay a million or two instead of loosing a $100+ million dollar ship and the crew.

5. jessestylex

Pirates are not terrorists. they just want some money. give them what they want and they will go on to the next ship.

no need for them to be slain.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Jesse.. you truly are a twisted individual.
    I'm done trying to figure you out.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I'm kinda pissed that it took the US 4 days to go after them and free Captain Phillips.

The Destroyer USS Bainbridge was on scene......How many Marine Snipers are on board a Destroyer? This should've been handled 2 days ago. That poor civilian Captain tried to escape twice but the Navy didn't have orders to engage.

Now......This guy who supposedly is the leader of the free world is taking credit for giving the orders for the assault. It took 4 days to make a decision to attack a lifeboat, out of gas, with 4 Somali's with only assault rifles. My god, what happens if/when Iran or North Korea really launches Nukes?

It's embarrassing. We've been rendered a weak country in the past 6 months.

8. jessestylex

all they had to do was give them the money and some gas to get out of there. they would have handed the Captin over.

what did they do with the Pirates Bodies? did they even let the families know they were slain before it was posted all over the news?

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I remember watching the movie with Bill Murray as Jaque Cousteau, and it was funny, and I thought the pirate thing was kinda over the top, only to realize it's a real serious issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar