pink titans jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gernblanston200, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The article was written before the Jessica Simpson love-fest.

Though I'm happy to blame her for anything that we can make stick...

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I remember seeing pink Manning jerseys long before the Jessica Simpson deal. A few years before.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

That was actually special orders from Manning himself. Purchased for his brother and other .... "friends".

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

you need to lay off the drugs. We have yet to have made any bet for this year therefor i can neither win nor lose the bet.

My moon jersey is doing fine, but i thought i would have to send it back since you were complaining about it not being a "titans" jersey. You need to make up your mind i'm running out of time to exchange.

Young can kiss my @@@ how I got stuck with him (a pine pony rider) as my ff qb i do not even know. I'm obviously being punished for something.

No real woman (and imo real women watch football) would do something because Jessica Simpson did it... your point is moot. They were on the rise long before her pink jersey debut. *gag* *gag* *upchuck*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar