Pink Floyd vs The Police CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 23, 2016.

?

BAND WARS RD3: Pink Floyd vs The Police

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
  1. Pink Floyd

89.3%
  2. The Police

10.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BAND WARS RD3: Pink Floyd vs The Police

2. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Not a chance Sting is going any further. There can only be one true Sting in this world and its the WCW one not this teacher schlub.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

I really like both

but that pompous Police lead singer dragging that Indian around the world was just to much for me

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Pink Floyd shouldn't have beaten Queen... But is rightfully brutalizing Sting's band.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

U mean Cheb Mami? He's a middle eastern muslim actually. Real first name Mohammed. But I'll keep this out of taboo. Lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

At least I am not the only one who voted for The Police. Thanks @avvie and @CRUDS

I will give them credit for this song, it is a touchy subject.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

When The Police were Copeland's punk band (basically, Klark Kent II) they were fun but still pretty pedestrian. Regardless of what Sting did later, without him you would never have heard of The Police, and they still go down as one of my all time fave bands.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I really enjoy The Police

GItM was a snapshot of its time. Just MTV hit after hit. Back when MTV played MUSIC VIDEOS - lol

and the follow up Synchronicity was another stellar album musically. Had that odd duck song Mother that just ruined the flow of it though. When I dropped the tracks onto a cassette I either moved that thing to the end or just ignored it. Wierd song.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

GITM was definitely a great record all the way through, and following Zenyatta Mondatta that was huge.

All music videos still suck though.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they were pretty real great back in the day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar