Pillar's...................future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

As I posted right after the Miami game on the other site Pillar was done..........for the yr...............well Fish has confirmed it with the doctors and he likely will have season ending surgery. I would expect you hear it soon.

2. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Would that be the roster spot DeQuincy Scott will take or are there some available OL floating around...? Other team's Practice Squad guys?

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I dont know who is taking who's spot but I know pillar is done for 06..............scott maybe taking Dorenboro spot..............the long snapper just cut or Erron Kinneys spot.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I heard that on 104.5 this morning

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

What is Piller's contract status? Is he on the tail end of a deal?

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

his career here is likely over I am told................I dont think he'll be back.

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Better now than at the end of the season. Good luck Zzzz Piller!

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I believe I read the TE the team signed yesterday replaced the long-snapper spot. The spot that Scott will take if he passes his physical wasn't mentioned but I bet it's Pillar.

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Did we ever find out what ZP's ankle injury was?

10. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

It's called Imasuckyplayeritis... I heard it's a terrible case to boot. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar