Picking Locker over Kaepernick, biggest mistake this Titans ever made

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

What about regular season wins and playoff wins?

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda... No one, not even el presedente can predict the future.

That being said, I sure woulda like to have drafted Kap! I am a fan of this kid. Very impressive Superbowl performance from a very young QB.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Man Riverman hit this one on the head. I totally agree with everything he said. I was hoping for a d lineman in the first (Watt or Fairley) and Kaep in the second. I even started the Colin Kaepernick thread in the draft forum

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Im sorry, but you can somewhat predict the future by looking at the past as an indicator. Kaep was a good kid with crazy production in college and won. Locker was inconsistent, often injured, inacurrate, and didn't win much.... Seems very similar to their college career

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Maybe- but Locker doesn't have an arm like Kaepernick.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Point taken, But, there's always a but, there have been several "great college qb's" that washed out in the nfl. In college you are playing a slower game so you cannot always know what players will be able to step up. It takes a certain amount of guess work. The titans guessed wrong. That's all.

Perhaps the titans organization thought they would just get along better with jake.... Who knows.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Arm? Dudes got a fast ball and it gets him in trouble because he trusts it too much... Accuracy is the difference to me. And possibly decision making. Though i think you simplify it up and that would help. You don't need the biggest "arm" to do what Kaep is... His arm talent doesn't make much of a difference. Long as they can reach the outside flat/intermediate area with some zip they are fine.

8. Clark

The decision had everything to do with Palmer. Kaep doesn't anticipate any throws. Palmers offense was pure anticipation. Kaep woulda never been able to run his offense.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We will never see him play because he sucks.

If you can't get playing time on the Chiefs garbage QB squad, you suck.

10. Clark

The chiefs are just holding him back bro. They don't wanna unleash his talent on the world. They know its like a possible Hadron Collider creating a black hole and ripping the world apart. **** is intense bruh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar