Pick a player... any player.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Mar 23, 2007.

?
  1. Chad Johnson

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Antonio Gates

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Shawne Merriman

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. LaDainian Tomlinson

28 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Maurice Jones Drew

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Keep dreaming..

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

can't believe nobody voted for MJD.
    Am i the only one who thinks this kid could be the next Marshall Faulk?

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Chad Johnson - u really want more trouble on this team...this guy is totally out of the question....him and pacman on the same team....recipe for an explostion (even though they are good friends...the type of media we'd get is horrible and they'd cuase so much trouble together:
    chad - yo pac we famous...and we rich...but lets rob that liquer store
    pac - yo chad i dont know i've already been in trouble w/ the law like 30x
    chad - c'mon lets live life on th edge
    pac - iight i'm feelin the rush

next day tenneasean - pac and chad r both in jail...)

Antonio Gates - not feelin it...i like ben troupe/scaife...i say giv em a chance w/ some good recievers on the outside...and a better vince young passer

Shawne Merriman - again..more negative media....plus i dont really like him...and i think he is really overrated....yeah he has like 17 sacks congrads...but he blizes more often then not...and gets the advantage of playin on one of the best D's and also has the element of surprise on his side. plus he's in a 4-3 where DE's get no sacks and LB's get a lot...plus he cant reallyi make the one on one tackle...overpursues a lot too...as a LB he raelly isnt so good

LaDainian Tomlinson - no question....he was my pick from the beginnin...but that edited pic makes me want him just that much more

Maurice Jones Drew - i like this little guy...but u gotta go w/ LT right now

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I cast a vote for MJD - I like taking away the Jags best offensive weapon

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think it's a matter of the possible greatness vs known greatness, I'd go with the known greatness almost every time, but I think either would be a good decision.

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Duh this is an easy question that should've been predicted....

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:ha: lmao...
    nice.. thats almost as funny as this.

[​IMG]

but seriously, if we go with a RB, i agree that LT is the in thing right now and would be exactly what we need on our team.. but i'd rather invest in the future with someone like Maurice who we could groom to be our RB of the future, and Vince's favorite 'go-to' guy when he feels the heat and needs to get rid of the ball quick.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

holy crap im laughing so hard..

that pic.. and the pac/chad thing hahahahahaah

"next day tenneasean - pac and chad r both in jail...)"

LMAO

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

With LT you don't even need a defense. He fills every need.

10. mitnibobo

mitnibobo Guest

has chad johnson been arrested since he's been in the nfl? or is it just because he's an ostentatious black man with gold teeth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar